Safety Tips From Langley Construction
At Langley Construction we take safety & our environment seriously. We believe that creating and maintaining a safe workplace is the biggest factor in the success of a project. Providing a safe work environment impacts a project by avoiding high costs related to incidents and allows employees to focus on the project at hand instead of the safety of their surroundings. Visit us each month to catch up on the latest Safety Tip!
Safety Tip - Hand & Power Tool Safety
All hazards involved in the use of power tools can be prevented by following five basic safety rules:
- Keep all tools in good condition with regular maintenance.
- Use the right tool for the job.
- Examine each tool for damage before use.
- Operate according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Provide and use the proper protective equipment.